- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
If I can't fix it myself or If I need something MAJOR done. Roger and his mechanic's are the only ones I trust.
Great Service. Always honest and fast, Great Company!!
I have Purchased and maintained my 07 Dodge van with Rodger and the crew at Advanced Performance Automotive Center and Have had nothing but a great experience. They were easy to work with when purchasing and really do great work when it comes to maintenance and have personal touch with there customer service! I will return!
I love this place, Roger has been taking care of my car for the last two years! I followed him from his Stassney and Manchaca location to Buda, TX because he's fair on prices, honest and trust worthy!
Great service and customer service. Roger did a great job of getting the work done.
Roger is definitely a pleasure to work with. His professionalism and integrity at work are something that I admire about him. I have been looking for the perfect truck and he helped me on finding the right one. I am extremely glad. Thank you.